Bellas Artes Projects respects your privacy as your security is very important to us. In this policy, we describe the types of personal data which we collect and the purpose of collection.
Bellas Artes Projects is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not collect your personal information, such as your name, mailing address, or email address, unless you knowingly provide it to us. We do not publish, sell, trade, rent, or share names (unless released for publication), email or mail addresses, or telephone numbers of our donors or members.
Information You Provide to Us
We will not ask for or request sensitive information such as government identifiers, medical information, or financial information (other than for donations, event admissions or other payments as described below).
Data we will collect with your consent includes:
- Identity Data includes prefix, first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, title and date of birth. For donations we also collect any other details provided by the donor for the purposes of crediting and stewarding them for their support.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, city or places of residence, email address and telephone numbers.
You may choose to provide the Hammer with personal information in an email message to one of the addresses provided on the Bellas Artes Projects website, or by completing one of the forms available through the Bellas Artes Projects website. In addition, you may choose to submit personal information over the Internet by joining the Bellas Artes Projects email list. Bellas Artes Projects retains this information and uses it only to respond to your specific request, and provide you with the requested material. If you choose to be added to the email list, we will send you emails to provide highlights of upcoming exhibitions and programs. You may unsubscribe to the email list at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe from this list’ link in the footer of any of our email newsletters.
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for social media and messaging services like Facebook, you may give us permission to access information from those accounts or services.
- A record of the events you have attended
If you sign up to receive our newsletter, we will usually collect:
- Email address
Third Party Organizations
We do not rent, sell or disclose your contact details to any other third party.
Access and Control of Personal Data
In certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws:
- access to your personal data;
- rectification of your its personal data;
- restricting the use of your personal data;
- erasure of your personal data; and/or
- objecting to the processing of your personal data.
The circumstances in which you may take any of the above actions are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and, where we request your consent to process your personal data, to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the details set out in section 10 below.
Updates and Revisions
Where we have your consent, to:
- Offer you a personalised experience, inform you of upcoming exhibitions or events, offers and news or contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information.
- Create invitation lists for events.
- Credit donors in publications and in gallery.
If you would like to see the information we hold about you or would like to be removed from our database and/or any mailing lists, please contact us.
To help us keep our database up-to-date, we would be grateful if you would let us know as soon as any of your contact details change or if you notice any inaccuracies in them. Please also let us know if you no longer wish to receive information or services from us.